What is CMS.?
A CMS or a 'Content Management System' quite literally allows you to control and manage the content within your web site - without technical training. Using this uncomplicated system you can very easily add, delete images and edit text in your web site on the fly. You can also have an unlimited number of pages and a full site-search engine. What's more... with 'Navega Bem - Web Design' you can have a highly professional.
Simply put, if you have just a little experience with Microsoft Word then you will be able to manage the content of your own web site very easily indeed. You need have no programming or HTML experience. Editing can be done with any normal web browser from anywhere in the world
5 Ways a CMS Will HELP Your Business
- Increase efficiency – Content can be publishing easily and efficiently as editing and revisions do not require visual design or coding knowledge. This allows for fast and efficient updates, saving your business cost and time.
- Increase your search engine ranking – To improve or maintain your search engine ranking your business has to remain relevant, and a good and easy-to-use CMS will help your publishers keep the content fresh.
- Maintain control over your content - Workflow is a core feature of any good CMS. Irrespective of how basic your workflow needs might be, workflows will ensure your business maintains control over content.
- Help your visitors in their search for information – With powerful CMS search engines new content is indexed automatically so it can be instantly found. Visitors can also use taxonomy applications, sorting lists, saved searches and more to personalize the search experience.
- Cross-selling – Sophisticated Content Management Systems can learn user behaviour and preferences, making your cross-selling and up-selling efforts much more cost effective
- Reduced need to code from scratch
- The ability to create a website quickly
- Rank well on search engines
- Onsite conversion